ShikshaLokam – Who are we?
ShikshaLokam is a NGO catalysing education leadership in India, enabling and amplying leadership development opportunities for individuals and institutions engaged in K-12 education systems. We offer open-source technology capabilities and resources to the ecosystem players – Individuals, NGOs, and Government – to enable education leadership development at a large scale with high impact.
ShikshaLokam is a manifestation of Societal Platform thinking, a systemic method to resolve complex societal challenges with speed, at scale, and sustainably.
What would you do? – Roles and Responsibilities
We are seeking a motivated, can-do attitude State Strategic Partnership Lead who enjoys networking and establishing relationships to join our growing team. If you are someone who possesses an unwavering belief that meaningful collaboration and co-creation can enable sustainable change in education, this is the perfect role for you. In this role, you would be leading and managing state-level programs in collaboration with our partner organisations.
As a Program Lead, you would-
● Lead and manage various leadership programs with states and centre
● Liaison and manage relationships with the partner CSOs and Government Officials
● Support and enable partners in program implementation
● Devise strategies for rapid adoption and acceptance of programs among stakeholders
● Coordinate with internal teams to ensure smooth program implementation
● Define and monitor program success metrics
● Create knowledge and process documents that improve program replicability
Who are we looking for? – Requirements and Qualifications
● Education: Graduation or above
● Minimum 3 years of work experience in education sector
● Fellowship or work experience with Govt. actors in education sector is preferred
● Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
● Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
● Reflective Behaviour towards improving self and enabling others in the team
● Must be able to handle operational rigour and speed
● Ability to work with cross-functional teams and possess stakeholder management skills
● Comfort and facility with technology
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka. The role will require need-based travel to different states
Remuneration : INR 6.0 L to 7.2 lakh per annum, basis experience
To Apply: Share your CV and cover letter through the application form below
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.