Website The Better India
Assistant Manager – Media Sales (Vernacular)
Number of Post(s): 1
Experience required: 2-4 years
We are looking for a target oriented Assistant Manager – Media Sales for our Vernacular team.
As an Assistant Manager – Media Sales at The Better India, you will
- Drive sales from a dedicated set of industry verticals.
- Regularly contact, prospect for, and develop new advertising opportunities with key clients and agency stakeholders.
- Be well connected with direct online advertisers and media agencies, including digital media agencies.
- Manage clients from initial engagement to campaign completion to re-engagement
- Develop clear and consistent strategies to achieve the stated business goals and revenue targets.
- Ensure a healthy funnel for the business at any point of time.
- Independently implement the sales plan.
- Maintain and update key business reports.
Our ideal colleague will be
- A motivated professional with 2-4 years of experience in corporate sales especially from a vernacular media platform, preferably digital.
- A problem solver delivering creative content solutions to help brands with maximum outreach against their investment.
- Able to work with cross-functional teams. Effectively meet client commitments by working with teams across organisations – editorial, multimedia, social media, legal & finance. Manage client expectation while adhering to the highest editorial practice.
- A pro at managing relationships – Ability to plan, schedule & effectively deliver as per commitments to each client. Ability to scale brand / agency partnerships year on year.
- Self-motivated – Ability to work under high-pressure environments and maturity to understand the business needs at all points.
- A great negotiator, quick learner, thinker, and doer.
- Extremely proactive and ready to take initiative and run with new ideas.
- A good communicator with superlative written and oral communications skills, creativity, and attention to detail.
Location(s) : Mumbai, New Delhi
To apply for this job please visit www.thebetterindia.com.