Reports to: Vice President – Corporate Partnerships
We at United Way Mumbai are looking for a meticulous team member who is able to provide strategic & analytical leadership to strengthen our projects.
- Develop formats for key performance indicators for monitoring and evaluation of the projects undertaken by UWM (based on specific project deliverables, and its tangible and non-tangible impact) across different focus areas.
- Develop reporting formats and work collaboratively with all teams at UWM.
- Writing Research/ M&E/ Assessment reports for external stakeholders and internal learning.
- Leading the strategy development on independent assignments in impact assessment and M&E strategies to be adopted at the organisation for solutions driven program implementation.
- Actively employ best practices of existing research and knowledge frameworks in analyzing data.
- Leading efforts in identifying specific quantitative and qualitative research design, data collection tools, collaboration with subject experts for successful execution of assignments under the charge of the incumbent.
- Engage regularly with on-ground communities, present key insights to external stakeholders regarding program outcomes and process adopted.
- Showcasing measurable impact through sharp analysis and good documentation abilities to all relevant stakeholders and partners of the organization
- Research and content development for the various communications of UWM including newsletters, awareness mailers, project proposals, etc.
- Responsible for maintaining impact data across all programs and activities undertaken at the organisation.
- Master’s degree in social science, with preference for a background in research studies
- Strong exposure to quantitative and qualitative methodologies of research development, M&E and impact assessment.
- Evidence based proficiency of application of research frameworks and desirable to have a strong academic foundation of theoretical concepts.
- At least 7 years of work experience a majority of this in the function of M&E and/or conducting variety of research.
- Excellent documentation skills (Essential) and command over English language
- Familiarity with different approaches to program evaluation and assessment
- Required Language Skills: English, Hindi, Marathi (optional)
- Strong analytical skills, ability to think laterally and with an orientation to detail and with a high level of curiosity and interest in researching projects.
- Exposure to research software
- Strong interpersonal, time management skills and ability to communicate effectively the result of work to colleagues.
- High degree of self-initiative & well networked on current trends
Remuneration: Subject to relevant qualification, experience & merit, Salary range is Rs. 12 to 15 LPA
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org