Website We, The People Abhiyaan
We are looking for a person deeply interested in igniting and expanding interest and understanding of India’s foundational document i.e., Indian Constitution, among diverse people. So, the essential role requirement is a personal passion in the areas of human rights, universal human values and active citizenship. The second role requirement is an intense interest in developing context-driven
content for diverse groups of people. Our content is the engine that drives all our capacity building and awareness efforts. Over the last 11 years, it has led us to create our identity as a resource
organisation in the area of constitutional and citizenship education.
- Designing and developing simple, context-driven and experiential content in English and Hindi, for all our training programs and outreach events. This will include a variety of training programs for school teachers and community leaders; curriculum creation for government and private schools; session plans for campaigns, workshops and events; interaction on digital media platforms.
- Content will include and not be restricted to training modules, curriculum and communication materials like booklets, short videos, articles, social media posts, etc.
- Knowledge of learnings frameworks and instructional design plus experience in developing modules and curriculums.
- Aligning learning outcomes based on the context and needs of the audiences.
- Monitoring and evaluating the impact of content on varied audiences.
- Planning, managing and facilitating capacity building workshops and events across online platforms and on-ground locations in the country. This might include travel to urban and rural areas.
- Contracting and co-ordinating with capacity building resource persons, experts and facilitators.
- Researching and writing on varied aspects of the Indian Constitution and active citizenship.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Master’s degree preferably in subjects like Political Science, Law, Education, Social Work.
- 3+ years of professional experience in curriculum design or content development-instructional design, learning frameworks for capacity building in English and Hindi
- Excellent command on English and Hindi, preference will be given to the knowledge of any other regional language.
- Documentation, reporting, monitoring and evaluation of trainings, events and workshops
- Interpersonal, intrapersonal and leadership skills
- Attention to detail and process orientation
- Conscientiousness, discipline, rigor and ability to take and give feedback
- Ability and willingness to work with people from across all spectrums
Salary range for this role will be estimated between 30- 35K per month, depending on the qualification and skill of the candidate. We are hoping you grow with the organization and we revise salaries as we grow.
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org, vinita.gursahaniSingh@wethepeople.ooo
Selection process can take up to 3-4 weeks to complete.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com