Website Asian Century Foundation
ACF is looking to hire exceptional Program Associates to work with the team on building the organisation’s overall research, sharing insights and supporting in development, implementation and evaluation of interventions and projects.
This is a great opportunity for those who enjoy working in a start-up environment, enjoy building and scaling organisations, and care deeply about the impact sector. This role includes working with senior stakeholders and engaging with them on strategic projects that have the potential to solve key development challenges.
- Work on strategic projects for the organisation and assist other team members in the design and delivery of projects, in collaboration external stakeholders
- Support the leadership team with research, implementation, and organisation-building
- Aid in the creation of knowledge products across areas including engaging in secondary research, speaking with experts and synthesizing data
- Take on diverse operational tasks to ensure organizational success
- Assist the leadership team with creating and maintaining deep engagement with top leaders, funders and experts
- Develop activities and programs as needed, so as to build coalitions and collaborations with the intention to build a high-performing and execution focused organisation in the development sector
Required Qualifications, Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate degree from a top tier institution; while there is no preference for a particular major or specialization, we expect to see a high degree of intellectual curiosity and sophistication
- 0-2 years of work experience in a challenging/ high growth environment
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Solid planning and organizational skills with high attention to detail, accuracy, protocol and deadline
- Excellent writing ability that is clear, concise and analytic in style
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and stakeholder-facing skills including solid presentation and facilitation skills
- High level of flexibility and responsiveness with the ability to shift priorities quickly and as organizational demands require
- High level of discretion in maintaining confidentiality of sensitive materials and issues
- Ability to take initiative and develop solutions quickly and effectively
- Ability to understand and consider organizational culture and change
- Ability to function and interact in a professional level capacity to sustain the mission, culture and best interests of the respective organisations
- Ability to adapt and exhibit confidence in a highly evolving, agile, and fast paced work environment
- Ability to do research and distill important concepts in a structured, concise, yet comprehensive manner
- Broad and strategic mindset, creative aptitude and effective use of independent judgment
- Operating style suited to working in a small-organization setting, where teamwork and resourcefulness are highly valued
- Remuneration will be competitive with Indian philanthropy pay scales and will depend upon the candidate’s experience.
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.