CEGIS is looking to hire Research Associates on a short-term basis (3-6 months) for their engagement with the Telangana State Agriculture Department. The Associates are expected to engage as below.
- The Associate will assist the state team on conducting sample surveys across select districts in Telangana state.
- The Associate is expected to assist the team in conducting data analysis, developing reports and insights based on the field visits.
- Associates are expected to engage with multiple agencies including state departments, thereby are expected to have effective interpersonal and communication skills (both spoken and written).
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree or equivalent in engineering, management, public policy, social sciences, life sciences or any related fields.
- 1-2 years of experience in conducting interviews/ data analysis/ project management.
- Candidates with the experience of working with state governments or relevant not for profits working in agri-related sectors will be given preference.
Duration of the Role: 3-6 months (extension subject to performance of the candidate)
Nature of Deployment: Contractual
Expected Month of Deployment: January 2022
Compensation: On a competitive basis
Pre-reads for the application process
To learn more about the type of reforms CEGIS is seeking to implement in states, please go through the following materials before sending in your application:
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.