Website Central Square Foundation
Founded in 2012, Central Square Foundation is a non-profit philanthropic foundation working with the vision of ensuring quality school education for all children in India. We are driven by our mission to transform the school education system with a focus on improving the learning outcomes of children, especially from low-income communities.
The Associate, Finance & Accounts will work on general Accounting in Tally, payment processing for vendor/consultants, verification and accounting of reimbursements. This role will report to Finance Manager.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to
• Accounting in Tally package
• Validation and payment processing for vendor/consultants
• Verification of reimbursement claims of employees
• Ensuring TDS compliance
Required Qualifications, Skills and Abilities
• Commerce Graduate (B. Com)
• 3-5 years of work with basic accounting
• Experience in Accounting and Tally package
• Have fair knowledge of TDS rates and deductions.
• ‘Can-do’ attitude
• Attitude to learn and adopt the accounting process.
Remuneration will be competitive with Indian philanthropy pay scales and will depend upon the candidate’s experience levels.
To apply for this job please visit goo.gl.