Associate – 10to19 Dasra Adolescents Collaborative
Dasra’s bold aspiration is a transformed India where a billion thrive with dignity and equity. Established in 1999, Dasra is India’s leading strategic philanthropy foundation, working with philanthropists and high impact social entrepreneurs to bring together knowledge, funding and talent as a catalyst for social change. Dasra nurtures strategic philanthropy for India and focuses on impactful programs such as empowering adolescent girls, urban sanitation, inclusive economies and child protection and care. With 21 years of experience in the sector, a depth of knowledge gained from working with over 1,000 non-profits and having brought $100 million in funding to organizations – Dasra drives collaborative action to accelerate social change in India.
About the 10to19: Dasra Adolescents Collaborative
10to19: Dasra Adolescents Collaborative is a high-impact, outcome-driven, multi-stakeholder platform that seeks to move the needle on the field of adolescent health and well-being in India. The Collaborative works to address the scale and breadth of issues facing adolescents by bringing together civil society organizations, experts, funders and the government to ensure that adolescents are safe, healthy, educated and empowered to make positive life choices as they transition into adulthood.
- Assist in defining key metrics across Dasra-wide stakeholders and external stakeholders.
- Drive excellence in delivery
- Knowledge should extend beyond the organizations they work with, with a good grounding of the broader sector
- Under immediate supervision, performs standard tasks using established methods, principles, concepts and procedures related to a specialized field.
- Works on parts of a project/ assignment – could be for a single project or multiple projects.
- Contributions will usually involve detailed analysis/ presentation of relatively straightforward data/information/research as well as proposing and implementing improvements to current working methods.
- Graduate & Postgraduates with 3-5 years of work experience.
- Written & Communication skills: Brings strong structure and organization to written and verbal content and effectively leverages existing material from various sources.
- Project Management: Consistently meets deadlines, effectively manages own time across several complex projects and identifies/resolves conflicts or roadblocks independently.
- Research & Data Analytics: Prioritizes structures and organizes the information effectively, using spreadsheets or simple data analysis tools where needed and ensuring adequate depth and breadth of perspectives. Draws accurate insights and data results from the information gathered, within the theme.
- Fundraising: Engages funders with trust and confidence and begins to move from only execution to also managing relationships with some support/guidance.
- Relationship Management: Engages external stakeholders with trust and confidence and can manage relationships towards several goals/ projects/ deliverables.
- Practices attentive and active listening and can accurately restate the opinions of others even he/she disagrees.
- Passion for the development sector and the communities we serve is a must.
What to look forward to:
- An opportunity to contribute to moving the needle on adolescent health and wellbeing through a system transformation approach
- An opportunity to understand and interact with a range of key stakeholders across the development sector – NGOs, funders, government, experts, etc.
- A fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- An opportunity to work with a driven and dedicated team of professionals
- A workspace that provides independence with accountability – an ideal place for self-starters
To apply for this job please visit dasra.darwinbox.in.