Website eGovernements Foundation
About the Role:
eGovernments Foundation is looking for a dedicated individual with deep interest in technology and governance, to build and grow the partnerships ecosystem. This role is critical to scale the mission internationally and also help the foundation achieve sustainability. This individual will build a thriving ecosystem of market players who will build and implement diverse solutions on our platform DIVOC.
Our Partner ecosystem includes following types:
Governments: These are federal and state/provincial Governments who will adopt DIVOC, as part of their core public health programs
Multilateral Donors: These are international funding agencies, regional alliance networks and NGOs who provide strategy advisory, funding and implementation assistance to Government adopters of DIVOC
Technology and Consulting Partners: These are consulting giants or niche organizations who will drive implementation of DIVOC at scale across countries.
Product/Platform Partners: These are technologies companies or public digital infrastructure that play a crucial role in extending the power of DIVOC.
Research Partners: Research institutes across the Public Health domain have deep interest in our platform and the data it generates. Creating knowledge assets and executing policy level interventions together will be key to eGov’s Health mission.
The responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
● Program Management: S(he) will be responsible for planning and managing the support and the implementation for smooth functioning of the program. Manage the delivery of all the workstreams – Product, Development, Testing etc. Keep a track of key milestones/deliverables and anticipate issues that need resolution. Be the first point to manage any client escalations. Ensure that the overall effort is on the path to success and call out potential threats and dangers, and drive resolution in a timely manner.
● State Engagement: Liaison with the state implementation team and PMU to streamline operations on-ground, provide programmatic updates and provide guidance on next steps of the project. S(he) will be responsible for evangelising the program to a larger ecosystem for wider adoption.
● Stakeholder/Relationship Management: Maintain relationships and communications with the stakeholders from the state (officials) and partner organisations. S(he) will be the first point of contact for major stakeholders in the engagement.
● Product Solutioning: Understand key challenges of the end-user through primary and secondary research and build solution strategies with the product, engineering, delivery and testing team. Ensure on-ground implementation of the product with relevant feedback mechanisms in place.
● Documentation: Prepare presentations, reports, articles, updates, notes etc. as and when require
Why Work Here?
The eGovernments Foundation (eGov) is a non-profit organization started by Nandan Nilekani and Srikanth Nadhamuni, CEO- Khosla Labs in 2003. It aims to transform urban governance through DIGIT, its flagship technology platform. As one core component within DIGIT, “DIVOC” aims to enable countries manage critical public health programs and improve the efficacy of health campaigns and deliver better health outcomes.
DIVOC is a MIT-licensed Open-Source software and has been built using the best-in-class Open-Source technology stacks powering the most advanced companies in the world. DIVOC provides the lowest total cost of ownership and helps ensure that Governments retain strategic control of their systems and data. Open API powered DIVOC enables Governments and Enterprises build modular & extensible digital health applications for national public health initiatives. The ready to use platform helps achieve quicker implementation timeframes and helps countries support their public health programs (e.g Immunizations, integrated health campaigns and disease surveillance programs).
We offer several things that sets us apart from other opportunities:
- The possibility of having massive societal impact. Our products and platform touches the lives of hundreds of millions of people.
- Solving hard governance and societal challenges.
- Work directly with central and state government leaders and other dignitaries.
- Mentorship from world class people and rich ecosystems.
Read more about the work of eGovernments Foundation at:
Who you are:
- 4-6 years of relevant experience in a similar role, for management consulting, not-for-profit or technology/product organizations
- Analytical Thinking & Good communication skills
- International work exposure with Governments and Multilateral donors will be desired
- Work experience in a Start-Up will be preferred
- Executional understanding of Public health will be an advantage
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Experience: 4 to 6+ years
Location – Bangalore
Employment – Full time Consultant
To apply for this job please visit egov.org.in.