Website eGovernements Foundation
About the Role:
Associate Program Manager / Program Manager will be responsible for managing the support and the implementation for multi-mission and multi-state egovernance program(s) in close association with the eGov leadership and associated ecosystem.
The responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
● Program Management: S(he) will be responsible for planning and managing the support and the implementation for smooth functioning of the program. Manage the delivery of all the workstreams – Product, Development, Testing etc. Keep a track of key milestones/deliverables and anticipate issues that need resolution. Be the first point to manage any client escalations. Ensure that the overall effort is on the path to success and call out potential threats and dangers, and drive resolution in a timely manner.
● State Engagement: Liaison with the state implementation team and PMU to streamline operations on-ground, provide programmatic updates and provide guidance on next steps of the project. S(he) will be responsible for evangelising the program to a larger ecosystem for wider adoption.
● Stakeholder/Relationship Management: Maintain relationships and communications with the stakeholders from the state (officials) and partner organisations. S(he) will be the first point of contact for major stakeholders in the engagement.
● Product Solutioning: Understand key challenges of the end-user through primary and secondary research and build solution strategies with the product, engineering, delivery and testing team. Ensure on-ground implementation of the product with relevant feedback mechanisms in place.
● Documentation: Prepare presentations, reports, articles, updates, notes etc. as and when require
Why Work Here?
eGov hopes to catalyze radical actions on the ground that can change India’s trajectory in the world. We see ourselves as architects of change over a 20-year horizon, and are looking for individuals from varied backgrounds, cultures and domains of expertise to be united by a common purpose.
If you are passionate about using technology to help solve some of the most pressing urban challenges that we face, we welcome you to join our team of passionate thinkers and doers in this journey to improve the quality of life in India.
We offer several things that set us apart:
- The possibility of having a massive societal impact. Our products touch the lives of hundreds of millions of people.
- Solving hard governance and societal challenges
- Work directly with central and state government leaders and other dignitaries
- Mentorship from world-class people and rich ecosystems
Who you are:
- 5 to 10 + years in IT with 3+ years’ experience managing complex ERP/CRM/egovernance project / program implementations. Prior experience in technology driven projects will be preferred.
- A graduate degree in engineering or related field(s) required; post-graduate degree in management, engineering or related field(s) will be preferred.
- IT consulting experience with expertise in Project Management Methodologies.
- Detail-oriented in program planning & execution including scope & requirements management, collaboration with partners, communications plans, & risk management etc.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills (ability to communicate complex ideas in a meaningful way).
- Excellent client relationship and expectation management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and comfortable leading without authority.
- Rigorous Program Monitoring, Reporting & escalation to steering committee.
- Keenness and/or experience of working with the government is desirable. Prior exposure to the public sector, development sector, or consulting is desirable.
- Ability to handle large scale programs, and handle multiple stakeholders
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills – Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint and excel)
Experience: 5 to 10+ years
Location – Bangalore with travel to field locations
Employment – Full time Consultant
To apply for this job please visit egov.org.in.