Website Head Held High
Application Deadline: Jan 06, 2022
Head Held High Foundation is a 9 year+ old NGO, based in Bangalore. We have now projects in several partner NGO locations across the country. We are dedicated to eradicate poverty through skill development as a tool. Our project is being funded by Tata Trust to run these programs for poorest of poor, BPL status persons with zero to 10th class fail as background. The idea is to make the school drop-outs capable of learning, earning and enhancing their dignity. It is not a quick fix but a detailed 1000-hour program run by HHH trainers in villages. Job placements, self- employment opportunities and prevention of urban migration are the core objectives of this program.
● Interest and attitude to become a trainer, a people person who wants to make a difference to
lives of youth
● Excellent Communication Skills in English/Local Language
● Experience in managing TRAINEES / STUDENTS – keeping them motivated and Passionate
about quality and impact on the students.
Must possess a strong internal drive to succeed, be able to self-motivate
● Strong leadership, decision-making and problem-solving skills required
● Excellent time management, multitasking, and prioritization skills are necessary
● Learning ability: Trainer must be able to improve self through various stimuli, content and
inputs, with least supervision
● Good voice, pleasing personality, organized approach to work schedule
● Willing to join immediately
● Data management and updating data on technical platform- Supernova
Key result areas, work requirements:
● Understand HHH training methodology, program construct and delivery structure
● Understanding learner motivation, training outcomes as planned and ability to achieve the
● Ability to advise, counsel poor performers and motivate them to move up the ladder
● Plan for lessons for each day, week and adhere to standard delivery structure in utilizing
these lesson plans
● Good team player who works with content team, training excellence, delivery team in creating
the best fitment for a specific batch
● Technology usage habits and ability to use technology in most aspects of delivery of classes
● Ability to work with local NGO partner on training infrastructure and reporting formats
● Drive learning delivery at the field (rural area) and in the local area with TRAINEES
● Make the trainees aware of the social security schemes
● Support in other important functions viz Mobilization, career counseling, community
What do we provide to trainers?
● A decent pay that’s the best in social sector and among national NGOs.
● Career path with growth/opportunities to manage teams in 2-3 years.
● Well-made and successful curriculum that works like magic even on illiterates.
● Training manuals and trainer manuals.
● Extensive, intense training program for trainers for 30-days at the start of your assignment in
● Refresher programs every 6 months.
● Trainer empowerment and training excellence departments to assist quality, improvements
and confidence of trainers.
Mon-Sat, at rural project centers. One batch of 30 students shall be dedicated to one trainer at such
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com