Website Selco Foundation
Place: Bangalore, Karnataka
Reports to: Program Manager, Research and Learnings
Starting date: Immediate
SELCO Foundation, an NGO established in 2010 is working on building a holistic ecosystem for sustainable energy access. In this regard SELCO engages in technical, financial and social innovation, enterprise development, skill building and financial inclusion. The organization works on demonstrating and catalysing the role of renewable energy across verticals of well- being, health, education, livelihoods and built environments.
The Intern at SELCO Foundation will be a key resource to accumulate information from various departments of the organization, analysing/ compiling it for the purpose of internal programmatic knowledge support as well as external communication.
● Conduct ongoing consultations with livelihood sector team members to gather primary information. This would be via conversations, analysis of available documentation with the implementation teams
● Presentation of the collected information in a comprehensible manner that informs the stakeholders about the livelihood implementations in the past 1 year
● Cross checking and validation of the information collected with multiple data points within the organisation
● Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
● A Bachelor’s degree in data analysis, research, finance, economics or a related field
● Self-motivated, responsible and should be engaged and highly interested in the developmental agenda
● Ability to learn quickly from multiple subject areas and be a team player with people skills
● Fluency in English and Kannada and knowledge of other languages – Hindi is preferred.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com