Website Grameen Foundation India
Position: Service Source Executive (Full Time – 6 months contractual/extendable)
Location: Nagpur, Bhandara, Nashik, Wardha
Salary: 15,000 + TA
About the Organization: Grameen Foundation India (GFI), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Grameen Foundation USA works with the mission to enable the poor, especially the women to create a world without poverty and hunger. GFI’s program portfolio spans the sectors of financial inclusion and livelihoods and is particularly recognized for its work on deploying cutting-edge digital platforms and solutions to solve the most pressing problems faced by the poor and vulnerable.
Key Job responsibilities
- Coordinate with CAC and the government departments to process applications on Social Protection Schemes as a single window.
- Work with communities to facilitate and create awareness.
- Visit the field as and when required to keep in touch with the communities.
Experience and Qualification:
- Any graduate with a minimum of 1-2 years experience in the development sector.
- Prior experience in government organizations will be preferred.
- Expertise in MS Office.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English, Hindi & Marathi.
Competency and skills required:
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent documentation & mobilization skills.
GFI is an equal opportunities employer and encourages female candidates to apply. Interested candidates may apply by sending their updated resumes and letter of motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org with Service Source Executive in the subject line.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com