Website Code for GovTech
Code For GovTech is an opportunity for engineering students to solve #governance problems using #tech, under the mentorship of experienced practitioners.
Wondering how your code can create #ImpactAtScale?
#C4GT is offering engineering students the opportunity to work on projects with the potential to impact the lives of millions. If you are a prospective applicant curious to know what is on offer, here is a preview into some of the many interesting projects you can work on as part of C4GT. To view the full list of projects and learn more about them, visit our website: https://www.codeforgovtech.in/projects
Applications for C4GT are open till 6th Jun.
The contributors for C4GT:
- Should be currently engaged in a BE/BTech/MTech course in an engineering institution/curriculum in India
- Should either be in their penultimate or final year of course
- Should at least be 18 years of age at the time of registration
- Should be completely available for the specified duration of the project chosen, as well as for all and any orientation and learning sessions organised
The selection process for contributors will be undertaken in two rounds:
Round 1: Registration and Submission of Proposal
- Register using your basic details
- Share your preference with respect to chosen project(s)
- Submit proposal in the defined template with details on implementation plan and timelines for chosen project(s)
- You can submit proposals for a maximum of 3 projects stating your motivation/interest to work on those project(s)
- You will be expected to submit an individual proposal for each project
Round 2: 1:1 with Mentor
- Contributors will engage in 1:1 discussions with project mentors to elaborate on their approach and methodology
To apply for this job please visit www.codeforgovtech.in.