Website Smile Foundation
Functional Area: Programme (Mission Education)
Experience: 3 to 5 Years
Compensation Offered: Competitive
Location of posting: New Delhi, Head Office
About Smile Foundation:
Smile Foundation is a non-governmental organization based in New Delhi, India. It was established in 2002 and benefitting over 15,00,000 underprivileged children, youth, women and their families every year, through 400 live welfare projects on subjects such as education, healthcare, youth employability and women empowerment, across 25 states of India. Adopting a life cycle approach to development, Smile Foundation focuses its interventions on children, their families and the community.
Role: Assistant Manager/Manager (ME programme)
Job Description / Responsibilities:
• To lead the education project operations in north region
• To lead the nutrition projects pan India
• To assist the reporting line managers in achieveing targets/activities as per annual Goal and Work Plan
• Management of multiple donor supported projects at both the partner and donor level for smooth project execution
• Prepare monthly/quarterly/yearly activity progress reports for donor supported projects and assist with ME quarterly and annual reports
• Work on project renewal/ new approval of partners on the specific projects by ensuring proper due diligence, budgeting and approvals, preparation of MoU.
• Assist in organizing capacity building workshops, training and review meetings for CBOS/NGOs
• Coordination with partners and regional offices for updating of ME partner records like Partner Division List, Partner Information List, students case studies, activity report and pictures, quotes etc for smooth and efficient functioning of Mission Education.
• Monitoring and supervision visits to Partners (existing partners and to select new partners) for ensuring that projects are implemented as per the guidelines across various locations pan India.
• Maintenance of MIS – documentation of proposals, partners activity and financial reports.
• To perform all other tasks as assigned from time to time by reporting manager and other senior persons/ colleagues of Smile Foundation.
Desired profile of the candidate:
• Post-graduate (master’s degree) in the Social Sciences, MSW, Sociology or other relevant discipline with the willingness to learn and use innovative techniques.
• 3-5 years of experience showing progressive responsibility
• Strong understanding of social/development sector issues and various policies and guidelines in Education
• Strong writing skills with attention to detail and the ability to document fast, accurately and comprehensively.
• Proficiency in M.S. Office (Excel, Power Point and Word) with demonstrably strong skills in these.
• Strong communication skills (written and oral) to effectively correspond with a diverse audience. This would require proficiency in English and Hindi, preferably. Any other regional language would be an added advantage.
• Willingness to travel to various project locations in India
• Able to handle work pressures and deliver under tight schedules and the ability to work well in teams
Send your CV at: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org