Website Leadership for Equity
About the project
Promoting Computer Science and 21st century skills for government school students in Maharashtra is one of the most recents and innovative projects at LFE in partnership with Amazon Future Engineers (AFE). The aim of this project is to create a proof point of effective implementation of model labs and teacher certification to systematically promote computer science and 21st century skills for the students of Zilla Parishad Schools.
About the Role: Description & Responsibilities
The CS Content Associate will work with the training & content team at LFE to ensure project goals are achieved. Additionally, the Content Associate will collaborate with members across the team and support manager as and when required.
Content Development and Design (70%)
- Create a course and content plan relevant to project goals, teacher/officer needs and organizational mission
- Research and creation of content on topics related to CS education for school students, block based coding, building 21st century skills, etc.
- Working in close collaboration with the respective Subject Matter Expert (SME), for curating the most relevant content to include in the course, and also devising modes of assessment, learning & assessment frameworks and interactions (tests, quizzes etc.)
- Create visual design documents, audio visual content on slides including audio narration scripts, and interactive elements where necessary.
Managing Officer Peer Learning Communities (15%)
- Plan for batches of teacher PLCs based on registrations
- Design PLC progression and plans
- Facilitate PLCs with groups of teachers
- Analyse participation and feedback data from platform
Data analysis & Documentation (10%)
- Support manager to manage platform partners to link created content based on CMS and LMS requirements
- Analyse data from platform team
- Creation of batch-wise reports
Stakeholder Management (5%)
- Work with a hierarchy of stakeholders from other states to build long-lasting relationships that aid project operations and expansion plans
- Conduct regular update meetings with stakeholders and provide progress towards goals of the
- Project in a consumable format to all stakeholders
Requirement: Education & Experience
- Graduation/Post-graducation in a Science Technology Engineering Math or Education field, or have demonstrable experience in STEM/Computer Science is preferred.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in working on content creation projects and have a knowledge of instructional design principles.
- Experience working with the government would be preferable
- Prior experience in managing small teams would be highly preferred
- Interest or prior experience in facilitation during Capacity building workshops can be an added advantage
Knowledge, Skills & Capabilities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills – and functional knowledge (oral and written) of
- Marathi & English would be highly preferred
- Experience in project design and M&E (basic)
- Belief in the potential of the public sector and that government systems can and will change towards overcoming systemic inequities and ensuring improved outcomes for all citizens
- Being able to take initiative and work in an autonomous, semi-structured environment
- Adaptability to changing responsibilities and resourcefulness to respond to them
- High openness to learning
- Ability to build and sustain relationships with multiple stakeholders & partners across public and private spaces
- Strong ability to create outstanding presentations, work with Microsoft Excel, Google Suite, and varied data sets
- Patience and resilience to stick it out in the face of setbacks and uncertainties
Location and Compensation
Location: Pune, Maharashtra. Will involve travel across to districts or states (need based)
Compensation: Expected to be around 4.0-5.5 lakh INR per annum based on experience.
To apply for this job please visit leadership.kekahire.com.