Website Tech Mahindra Foundation
Role: Associate-Education & Employability
Project: Tech Mahindra Foundation
Experience: At least 2 years of experience in the field of skill development, employee engagement, volunteering and education with any reputed CSR/NGOs/INGOs. Exposure and experience in Program Management, Finance Management, NGO/Partner Management, Project Implementation, Monitoring and Evaluation, Networking, Liaising, Event Management etc.
Qualification: Post-graduate in Social Science, preferably in Social Work (MSW) or Equivalent Education as full-time course from a reputed institute
Number of openings: 1
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure effective implementation of TMF Programs (both employability and education and volunteering) through partners, ensuring all necessary compliances, process adherence and meeting performance metrics set for the same.
- Manage and evaluate all the programs in education and employability with respect to their goals, progress to goals and sustainability during field visits.
- Prepare and share the budget with the reporting manager and monitor the fund utilization of the partners on a quarterly basis and ensure funds are reaching the beneficiaries as per the agreement.
- Help build the capacity of the NGO partners through regular trainings and evaluation meetings.
- Be the first point of contact for the NGO partners for compliant resolution.
- Identify, access and execute due diligence for new NGO partners.
- Closely interact with all the stakeholders involved in the projects and accordingly suggest changes and improvements in the programmes.
- Report to the Manager on location performance/highlight deviations.
- Plan for volunteering activities and ensure the participation of TML employees.
- Reach out to city/location for enabling effective and efficient interventions and ensure overall branding and visibility within and outside of the company and represent TMF at various platforms.
- Conduct Meetings with all the partners to enable cross learning within the location and suggest.
Desired Skill Set
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good working knowledge on MS office is mandatory
- Excellent networking and negotiation skills
- Good project management skills
- Attention to detail and confident
- Flexibility and Adaptability
- Strong Analytical skills
- Understanding of functioning of Skill Development Ecosystem.
- Preference will be given to the candidate who speaks Tamil.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com