Website Tech Mahindra Foundation
Role: Project Manager
Project: Tech Mahindra SMART Academy for Digital Technologies
Experience: 6-8 years of total experience in which minimum 2 years should at project Manager / Project head level (handling admission, placements and overall operation of a vocational training institution) in Vocational training.
Qualification: Masters in Business Administration / IT will be preferred. Graduates with relevant experience also may apply.
Number of openings: 1
- Shall be the Administrative Head of the Academy responsible for efficient operation of the Academy in line with the objectives and guidelines from Tech Mahindra Foundation.
- Shall be contributing for producing / improving various Policies and Standard Operating Procedures and ensuring compliance thereof at all times.
- Shall be responsible for critical areas e.g., Mobilization, Internship and Placement.
- Shall be responsible for obtaining Accreditations / memberships of various bodies and renewal thereof in line with the courses being offered.
- Shall be responsible for the quality of training at the Academy and to strive for enhancing the benchmark to match the international standards.
- Shall be responsible for building relationships with NGOs, Associations, bodies, corporate, government departments and other organizations in the Healthcare Sector.
- Shall be responsible for placement of students and develop a network of employers.
- Shall be responsible for the delivery of quality training in academics and on the job training for all students.
- Shall constantly monitor and update the quality of training from time to time as required by the Regulatory body/standards set by the Management Committee.
- Shall Liaison with the IT, Digital, Media and other companies in the Digital and IT sector to build connect and coordinate for the internships as well as final job placement of the students.
Desired Skill Set
- Should have a clear understanding of all the processes like HR & Admin as well as the all-other processes governing a large training institute from Registration to Assessment along with handholding and importance of an Alumni Association.
- Should have a reasonable understanding of commercial functions e.g., budgeting, purchase, finance etc.
- Should have a fair geographical know how of Chennai and skill development requirements in the region would be added advantage.
- Experience in managing vocational training projects in Digital Technologies, Information Technology and other technical courses is preferred
- Should have good communication and reasoning and interpersonal skills.
- Should have good Team management and organization skills.
- Willingness to learn with a flexible approach.
Last Date to Apply: 31st August 2022
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com