GiveIndia exists to alleviate poverty by enabling the world to give. Established in 2000, it is the largest and the most trusted giving platform in India. It enables individuals and organisations to raise and donate funds conveniently to any cause they care about, with offerings including crowdfunding, corporate giving, cause marketing, and philanthropy consulting. GiveIndia’s community of 2M+ donors and 250+ partners have supported 2,500+ verified nonprofits, serving 15M+ people across the country.
We are an extremely rare workplace that brings a fast-paced, high-growth start-up work culture, together with a compassion-driven high-impact work environment.
Our Values :
integrity in everything we do | empathy towards all | serve with passion | focused on scale
This is a remote position.
As part of the CEO’s office, you will work closely with the leadership team and be integral to productivity and effectiveness of the organisation. You will focus on program managing the day to day operations for the organization, ensuring that the various teams within the organization are delivering to aligned objectives, and in this you will wear many hats, with multifarious responsibilities and encapsulate the direction that drives teams forward, while also acting as the glue to ease communications and unite people.
The role has an immediate impact on our productivity, overseeing program management aligned with both, our strategic as well as tactical objectives, and communicating objectives between departments. The ideal candidate will have proven experience in a business management role, with a special focus on executive-level advising and interdepartmental collaboration.
- program management of the day to day running of the organization
- work with cross functional teams to ensure adherence to processes; identify and drive any process improvement opportunities
- participate in review meetings, track and prioritize AIs and ensure completion by various teams
- develop and provide periodic and ad-hoc analytic reports to the senior management team
- monitor the key metrics for tracking the performance/health of various functions
- produce material for all stakeholder communication including the Board, organization etc
- collaborate with internal teams to drive cross functional projects / special initiatives
- The role will require the incumbent to work closely with CEO, COO & Chief of staff
- strong planning, structured thinking and stakeholder management skills
- Have natural comfort with ambiguity and decision-making in the absence of perfect information
- strong analytical skills and proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- undergraduate with 3 – 5 years, or MBA with 1-3 years of work experience
- strong desire to make a difference
- comfortable with non-profit sector salaries, while putting in long hours as needed
- extremely comfortable in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment
Location – Remote
To apply for this job please visit careers.giveindia.org.