GiveIndia exists to alleviate poverty by enabling the world to give. Established in 2000, it is the largest and the most trusted giving platform in India. It enables individuals and organisations to raise and donate funds conveniently to any cause they care about, with offerings including crowdfunding, corporate giving, cause marketing, and philanthropy consulting. GiveIndia’s community of 2M+ donors and 250+ partners have supported 2,500+ verified nonprofits, serving 15M+ people across the country.
We are an extremely rare workplace that brings a fast-paced, high-growth start-up work culture, together with a compassion-driven high-impact work environment.
Our Values :
integrity in everything we do | empathy towards all | serve with passion | focused on scale
This is a remote position.
GiveIndia is looking for an ORM Associate with 0-2 years of experience for monitoring, connecting, conversing, engaging to enhance the brand’s online reputation. Actively monitor and review user comments, suggestions, feedback and complaints across social handles and platforms manually and using the related tools wherever possible. Intent and interest to work in the social sector is important.
- Promptly respond to negative comments, feedback, redressing complaints within specified turn-around time thus making the user journey with the brand worthwhile
- Create brand awareness by addressing user queries and maintaining the brand reputation by changing the perception of people online
- Effectively identifying and utilising social listening tools for response management
- Sharing the brand comments on a real-time basis with the respective brand associates/managers
- Categorise data, prepare and share reports depicting an overview of the brand’s performance, feedback reports consisting of the existing/current pinpoints of the brand along with suggestions to address and eliminate those pinpoints successfully
- Handle all queries in a polite, professional manner
- Probe and troubleshoot customer queries, and provide a suitable and satisfactory solution
- Educate customers on services and processes
- Escalate any issues to the Team Leader
- Achieve agreed KPIs and Objectives
- Work collaboratively with the team
- Logical reasoning
- Bachelor’s degree from any stream
- Good typing skill
- An excellent communicator
- Positive attitude
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Able to work well under pressure and under minimum supervision
- A fast learner who is able to work with set targets
- A team player
To apply for this job please visit careers.giveindia.org.