Website Lets Endorse
● Must be able to converse and write in English and one Indian language (Hindi, Odia, Telugu, Marathi)
● Graduate or Postgraduate degree in social sciences, business administration or related fields.
● Possess outstanding research skills, communication, writing and presentation skills.
● Dedicated and passionate about entrepreneurship.
● Research and identify successful traditional businesses in focus states of Mission Swavalamban, and reach out to them for sharing their success story.
● Interviewing the entrepreneurs having small/medium scale businesses and profiling their highs and lows
● Liaising with industry/business associations for partnerships and organizing round table conferences
● Developing various strategies/tools with the team and delivering them for evolving the overall TGIES project design.
Experience: 1-3 years
Joining Date: Immediate
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.