Website NITI Aayog
1 Name of position
Consultant – Grade II (Aspirational Districts Programme)
2 Number of positions
3 Method of recruitment
Contract Based through Open Market
4 Age Limit
Candidates should be below 50 years of age as on the date of advertisement.
5 Period of Contract
For a period of 2 years.
6 Remuneration (per month)
Rs 1,45,000/- to Rs. 2,65,000/- (Consolidated inclusive of all)
7 Education qualification
- Master’s Degree in Public Health/Education/Agriculture/Water /Rural Development/ Economics/ Science or related field or
- BE/B.Tech or 2 Years PG Diploma in Management or possessing any Professional Degree earned after a study of 4 years or more acquired after 10+2.
Persons with M.Phil., M.Tech. M.S., Ph.D, additional qualifications, field experience, published papers and extensive post qualification experience in the relevant field would be preferred.
Minimum 8 (eight) to 15 (fifteen) years’ experience relevant to the job description.
Preference will be given to persons with work experience in project formulation, appraisal, execution, monitoring and evaluation, policy analysis, implementation of programmes relating to health, education, agriculture, water, infrastructure, livelihoods, financial inclusion, rural development etc. Candidates should also have demonstrated experience relating to leading teams, managing projects, as well as conducting stakeholder engagement.
The experience of internship/training will not be considered.
9 Job description
- To Assist NITI Aayog in the implementation of the Aspirational Districts Programme
- Coordinate activities with various stakeholders
- Support the functioning of the Project Management Unit
- Support the Aspirational District Vertical in addressing policy issues to make the programme more efficient
- To assist senior officers in any other work assigned from time to time
To apply for this job please visit workforindia.niti.gov.in.