About Pratham Skilling:
At Pratham Institute for Literacy, Education and Vocational Training, we work across the country to provide individuals with employability skills needed to address India’s growing need for skilled manpower. Pratham’s Youth Skilling Program was therefore, launched in 2005 with a mission to create sustainable programs for training and retaining of youth for employability or entrepreneurship.
Our training centers are spread across 21 states in India. We have trained over 5,000 students till date in various skills through our industry specific courses in Hospitality, Construction, Automotive, Electrical, and Healthcare. We also run Entrepreneurship programs in Beauty and Tailoring to cater to people who have an entrepreneurial mind set and want to set up their own practices. We have also trained over 60,000 people in digital literacy through Education for Education Program.
Pratham is a very dynamic place to work, so the person needs to be comfortable with working on a number of different projects at the same time.
- To conduct theory and practical training of the students
- To counsel the students and their parents regularly
- To prepare question papers and sample answers for class tests, unit tests, and final exams
- To assess the students performance regularly.
Qualification and Skills required:
- Applicable to both genders.(Preference female)
- Should be Engineering in Automotive or Mechanical sector from a recognized university.
- Should have a minimum experience of 1-2 years in Automotive Industry.
- Should have an understanding of youth psychology and is able to train them accordingly.
- Should be patient and is able to create a fun environment while teaching.
- Should be ready to travel to different location for training.
Based on qualification and experience 15K to 17K CTC. Travel expenses incurred for work will be reimbursed. No additional perks/allowances. Accommodation facility,
For more details, refer to https://www.pratham.org/programs/vocational-training/
Email your resume at: firstname.lastname@example.org for more assistant call: 8109957741
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com