As the business head (payment solutions platform), you will be responsible for the P&L of our suite of platforms under the payments platform – from sales, marketing to operations and delivery. You will head all our ngo related activities with primary responsibility of business development, sales & marketing. You will manage the operations team that will onboard NGOs to our platform and service them.
We are looking out for a person who can captain our ship and crew. understand and adapt to the nature and functioning of our organisation. Get the juices in the brain flowing and be on their feet to ensure smooth functioning of our start up. The role will be challenging and needs a person who can take on the heat and not crack under pressure. You have to be flexible to be available round the clock to provide support holistically as we are a start up and we believe in sustained growth through rigour and passion.
So if you have always wanted to work in a high-growth team learning and unlearning every single day; if you have boundless energy to try multiple tasks and fail and fail fast at that, this is the place for you. Remember we are a startup, so we are in an “always-on” mode. you need to have a high degree of enthusiasm, energy and an ability and willingness to put in whatever it takes to get the job done. You will need a high degree of execution focus and take ideas from concept to planning to execution in the shortest possible time.
Ideally you should have experience in sales / business development and team management. We are looking at folks who are strong both in selling to the customer and servicing/supporting them. and we are looking at folks with connection to the social sector for whom this is more of a passionate endeavor than simply a job. We want this role to start a journey for you that brings purpose to your life.
This is a senior level position reporting directly to the CEO. You will be #2 in the organization and, so we are looking for candidates with maturity. While number of years of experience is not the most important thing, significant achievement in business development, sales, marketing, customer service, operations and team management is important and will be judged for. In due course of time, this position can transition to a Co-Founder position for the right candidate with significant equity stake.
This role is ideally suited for candidates with at least 5 years of experience.
Roles and responsibilities :
1. Overall heading our Payment Solutions Platform team – both sales & operations
2. Responsible for Lead Generation, Inside Sales, NGO Onboarding and NGO/Donor Support for our Payment Solutions Platform
3. Will serve as the Key Account Manager, and will be the first point of contact for resolving escalated concerns from the NGOs.
4. Should be able to find out the bottlenecks and stoppages in the existing processes in the organisation, and offer tangible solutions.
5. Work with the CEO closely, in periodic review and streamline the day to day activities and employees’ performance.
6. Will be responsible for managing & recruiting team as required for replacement / growth
What are we looking for?
1. Strong communication – both oral & written in English. Speaking fluency in multiple languages is an added advantage
2. Experience in Sales – preferably inside sales i.e. selling over the phone to businesses/SMEs as well as sales operations
3. Lead Generation Activities – Should have been involved in lead generation preferably via content marketing
4. Excellent analytical capabilities (fantastic on Excel) and an ability to grasp things fast
5. An ability to think both innovatively and creatively
6. Ability to communicate effectively both internally and externally
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com