What you will be doing:
We conduct Behavioral Skills (aka Human Skills) Training for our programs, a huge chunk of which involves helping students (freshers as well as experienced) to figure out the best suited roles for them, and then upskilling them by being impactful and convincing in their CVs and interviews. Your goal as a Human Skills Trainer (Communication) is to help them in these activities by focusing on improving their language proficiency. We also have a track for students who wish to specialize in Content and Social Media marketing. This track has an entire module dedicated to language and writing, which you will be fully involved in. All of our interventions are done online to a diverse group of students who are from all over India.
We’re looking for someone who can work full-time with our current Human Skills Training team to ensure that all students get high quality training, feedback and additional support and are able to get placed in the roles we are preparing them for. Currently, the team consists of 5 Human Skills Trainers and a Senior Manager- Content and Training.
- Facilitate highly interactive live training sessions on communications (writing specifically)
- Handling ad hoc functional tasks and student queries that arise from time to time related to sessions, projects, evaluations and other training activities
- Create tests and evaluations from time to time that would effectively measure students’ progress
- Provide detailed and relevant feedback on assignments and evaluations in a timely manner.
- Orienting external Experts/Mentors who will help us with the same, to ensure that students are getting timely feedback and that its quality is consistently upheld across the board.
- Assist in planning and facilitating user-centric, differentiated interventions for students as necessary, using analytical abilities and a data-driven approach to assessing their learning outputs from training and performance in the placement process.
- Coordinate with other teams for tasks related to the student’s learning, performance, growth and placements
Some details on the training areas you will be primarily doing the above for-
- Spoken and written communication skills – Covering all aspects of language frameworks – grammar, phonetics, articulation and communicating with the required depth and clarity
- Interpersonal skills at the workplace- working well in teams, active listening
- Supporting efforts towards continuously improving our training modules, bringing the best technological tools to implementing training and coaching at scale.
- Supporting efforts geared towards the “English fluency Program” targeted at approx 30% of our students who need to improve their language proficiency in order to be adequately prepared for placements.
- Excellent communication skills – Spoken and written
- 1-3 years of experience in teaching, training, or coaching individuals and groups in formal/ semi-formal setups specifically on communication
- Passion for helping people learn, grow and fulfill their potential.
- Strong interpersonal skills- ability to build relationships, instill confidence, uplift self-esteem and bring positivity, encouragement and enthusiasm to spaces being held with students.
- Ability to clearly and crisply communicate ideas, both orally and in writing.
- A knack of getting things done within deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership and drive results independently.
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, and Powerpoint) and Google tools, and enthusiasm, comfort and agility with learning other online tools and technologies that aid skill-building in the virtual space for small and large groups of students.
Good to Haves:
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Recruiting/hiring decision-making experience in different fields (Marketing/Sales/Others).
- Experience in online training.
- Acclaimed professional certification in Communication training (Cambridge/British Council and similar organizations)
We are a remote work organization.
To apply for this job please visit kraftshala.freshteam.com.