Website Child Rights and You
Function / Division: Resource Generation
Position is contractual for 1 year.
CRY is India’s most trusted NGO working on the issue of child rights for the last 42 years. Over the years CRY has impacted the lives of over 3 million children in India. CRY has many firsts to her credit over the years in Resource Generation, Development Support, Brand Communications, People practices, and Finance. CRY’s reach is Pan India with a presence in 19 states. CRY works to ensure happier childhoods for India’s children.
This role is responsible for managing corporate partnerships in the region to raise financial resources in support of CRY’s objectives
- Explore and nurture current Corporate partnerships through timely communication and superior client servicing, to meet the income generation targets of the team
- Develop new Corporate partnerships, increase reach out to large and medium sized
- Corporate organizations for employee engagement, pay roll giving programs, donation drives, cause related marketing tie-ups etc.
- Conduct meetings with potential donors and support closure of deals, to acquire new donor partnerships
- Ensure compliance to all processes related to donor management and ensure timely and accurate reviews and reporting
- Ensure regular communication with the corporate partners to provide them an update on CRY initiatives and their respective impact
- Develop and manage partnerships for events, co-promotion, branding with established brands to increase CRY’s visibility and presence in the region
- You must be a Graduate with 3 to 5 years of experience in Social Marketing ,CSR foundation ,
- Corporate fund raising in NGO’S / INGO’S having strong communication skills along with an ability to take initiatives and a drive to achieve results.
Please email your application mentioning the post applied for, or write in for more details to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com