Website The Nudge Institute
The/Nudge is an action institute working towards a poverty-free India, within our lifetime. We partner with governments, markets, and civil society to build resilient livelihoods for all. We are a collective of some of India’s best leaders and entrepreneurs from across the industry, academia, government, and development sectors, and our work is organized across three impact streams:
- Centre for Skill Development & Entrepreneurship (CSDE): enables underprivileged youth to lead flourishing lives
- Centre for Rural Development (CRD): enables rural families to come out of extreme poverty
- Centre for Social Innovation (CSI): nudges top talent to solve India’s biggest challenges
In joining the Future Perfect team at the CSDE vertical of The/Nudge Institute, you are joining a team charged with ensuring quality interventions for the underprivileged youth in the country. You will be primarily working on an exciting initiative at The/Nudge that aims to build and deliver high-quality English and employability content that is engaging and relevant for youth.
We are looking for highly energetic, passionate, and high ownership early team members. The team is outcome-focused, committed to ensuring a quality education for youth, and excited about creating English learning interventions that drive positive behaviour and mindset change in adults. You will flourish on this team if you are: collaborative, able to handle pressure, results-driven, love to improve, and have fun while working hard continuously.
At The/Nudge you will:
- design for user and market
- design for content that is contextual and relevant to our target audience
- understand the needs of employers to develop content that is in-tune with industry requirements
- learn from other players in the industry who are leveraging the same platform
- create multiple high-quality scripts on a daily basis
- think creatively and storyboard the content
- keep up with/be on top on ongoing trends especially in our niche segment and adapt them to suit our content needs
- define the quality of videos being produced by actors and video editors
- work closely and coordinate with actors and video editors to implement the script, and with the Instagram outreach team for posting content
- continuously engage with the feedback loop to deliver the best quality content
Apply if you:
- have a bachelor’s degree or above, in any discipline
- can speak and read Kannada fluently and has a strong grasp of English (CEFR C1 or higher)
- understand our target audience in-depth and create content that appeals to them
- can navigate Instagram like a pro and have a basic knowledge of Instagram algorithm
- can prepare well-structured drafts of the scripts suited for Instagram reels and carousel posts
- have a good knack for storytelling and the ability to create high impact content for social media
- knowledge of Canva or any other open source graphic design platform
- ability to work in a fast paced environment and adapt to quick changes.
To apply for this job please visit thenudge.freshteam.com.