PATH is a global nonprofit dedicated to achieving health equity. With more than 40 years of experience forging multisector partnerships, and with expertise in science, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales up innovative solutions to the world’s most pressing health challenges.
- Verify accuracy of the data by performing periodic data quality checks.
- Maintain log of data timeliness and completeness for project data.
- Support the preparation of progress reports.
- Develop customized database for collecting data and resolving queries from the field teams.
- Maintain database for projects and ensure it is complete and up to date.
- Develop data visualizations, tools, and templates.
- Develop and roll-out dashboards and custom defined performance reports for state and district functionaries for program review meetings, planning, and decision making.
- Innovate, design and pilot test new approaches/ tools for data analysis and visualization.
- Identify the capacity building needs for field teams for ensuring good quality data.
- Develop standard operating procedures for Data Quality Assessment and it’s implementation.
- Support MEL team in reports, presentations & templates for senior management team.
- Travel to field to support activities pertaining to capacity building, piloting of newer tools, and any other activity requested by the supervisor.
- Undertake any other duties as requested by the supervisor.
- Master’s degree in computer application, data science or public health.
- Atleast 5 years of relevant work experience in data analytics in public health projects.
- Experience of developing Data Management Tools for large public health data sets.
- Skilled in advance excel with macro programming.
- Proficient in use of data collection applications like Epicollect, Google Form, MS Form.
- Proficient in use of data visualization tools like Tableau and Power BI.
- Working knowledge of GIS packages like Arc View.
- Knowledgeable about the HMIS used for Public Health Programs and public health system in India.
- Experience of managing data analytics for public health projects.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Entrepreneurial mind-set, with ability to work independently, self-motivate, and propose and implement new initiatives.
- A strategic thinker with ability to handle ambiguity and solve problems.
- Must have legal authorization to work in India.
PATH is dedicated to building an inclusive workforce where diversity is valued.
PATH is an equal opportunity employer. Every qualified applicant will be considered for employment. PATH does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or orientation, genetic information, age, national origin, marital status, disability status, political ideology, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
*PATH has become aware of scams involving false job offers. *
PATH will never ask for a fee during any stage of the recruitment process.
All active jobs are advertised directly on our career page.
Official PATH emails will always arrive from an @path.org address or @silkroad.com address.
Please report any suspicious communications to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit path.silkroad.com.