Website United Way Mumbai
Reporting to: Manager – Community Investment
Job Overview: Manage activities, and deliverables of United Way Mumbai’s livelihood-related projects.
- Create a specific plan for the execution of projects on weekly basis in alignment with the overall project timelines
- Identify sector expert organizations/ agencies and firm up partnerships with relevant stakeholders (from government, private agencies, NGOs, etc.) for the execution of the project components
- Manage the project team in terms of division of responsibilities, development and monitoring of their Key Result/ Performance Areas
Liaise, communicate, interact effectively and manage partnerships with the internal and external stakeholders of the project such as; Government agencies, private Players (various expert agencies working on the project), civil society groups (NGOs, citizens groups, etc.)
- Develop/ possess detailed knowledge on the project causes and be able to guide the project team and give inputs to all the project partners
- Document the project activities and outcomes on regular basis and submit the project status reports to the donor as per the committed timelines
- Financial reconciliation and reporting of the project activities
- Masters’ degree in Social Sciences/ Management (specialization in livelihood will be preferred)
- Minimum of five years of work experience- especially in project design, on-ground implementation of the project, etc. Any background or experience of working in the field of livelihood will be preferred.
- A dynamic and versatile person who can easily connect and effectively work with internal and external stakeholders of the project
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, and presentation skills
- Efficient in community outreach and mobilization
- Must be efficient in communicating in English and Hindi and efficiency in Marathi will be an added advantage.
- The candidate must be a team player and should be willing to travel for implementing program activities
Remuneration: Subject to relevant qualification, experience & merit; the salary range is INR 8.7 – 12 LPA
If you think you might be suitable, apply now and we’ll reach out to you soon.
To apply for this job please visit www.unitedwaymumbai.org.