Website Noora Health
JOB TYPE: Full-time
LOCATION: Bangalore, Karnataka
SALARY: Competitive and based on experience
WHO WE ARE
Noora Health’s mission is to improve outcomes and strengthen health systems by equipping family caregivers with the skills they need to care for their loved ones. Founded in 2014, Noora Health turns hospital hallways and waiting rooms into classrooms by tapping into the most compassionate resources available for the patient’s care: their own family.
With the support of six state governments in India, the Government of Bangladesh, and large private hospital systems, Noora Health has trained more than two million caregivers across 329 facilities. In a cohort of patients, the program reduced post-surgical cardiac complications by 71%, maternal complications by 12%, newborn complications by 16%, and newborn readmissions by 56%.
Noora Health was honored as a TED 2022 Audacious Project Grantee and recipient of the 2022 Skoll Foundation Award for Social Innovation. Featuring Edith Elliott and Shahed Alam, our Co-Founders and Co-CEOs, Noora Health’s mission took the spotlight at TED 2022 and was also featured in a 2022 Skoll video.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We seek a skilled communicator and natural organizer – someone who loves to create structure from chaos and can help the Branding Team grow. This role is ideal for someone who enjoys collaborating across diverse teams, with a focus on design, branding & comms and identifying new opportunities/ways of problem solving.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
● Be a team player and work with a small core team that includes the Brand Head, Lead Brand Designer, Visual Communication Designer, DTP operator, Senior Communications Manager, and a Digital Marketing Manager
● Contribute to general administrative and communication tasks as needed
● Coordinate design tasks for the team, as well as print and production partners
● Gather information and materials needed to accomplish tasks
● Build consensus, drive change, and communicate effectively with different levels of leadership
● Organize meetings to get strategic input and help solve feasibility, viability, and operational needs
● Become familiar with the brand guidelines, images, components, and overall brand identity
● Assist the Brand Head and the Lead Brand Designer in developing tools and processes to ‘templatize’ our workflows
● Bring your perspective on developing tools, processes, and documentation best practices
● Ability to connect with others to keep the team aligned and focused
● Ability to collaborate with remote teams across multiple time zones
● Ensure accurate and high-quality work
● Effectively manage tight deadlines and multiple projects
● Be willing to pull up your sleeves when it comes to time-sensitive and daily requests
● Help the team upskill and expand
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
● A minimum of 3 years of experience in program management preferably in an agency, non-profit or start-up environment. Experience managing a design team is a big plus.
● Experience planning projects with a start and end date, setting up initial time budgets, defining roles and responsibilities, and preparing project timelines through specific project management methodologies and tools
● Skilled at spotting early potential risks that might delay projects
● Willingness to be a team player and contributing member of the Brand team
● Highly motivated, proactive, and experienced in working with minimal supervision
● Fluent in one Indian language (two languages is a significant plus), in addition to English
● High attention to detail, highly motivated, proactive, organized and experience working with minimal supervision; and ability to meet deadlines collaboratively
● Experience working in creative, human-centered culture and cross-cultural design, and excited to use your talents in a social impact context
WHAT WE VALUE
At Noora Health, we value diversity, equity, and inclusion, and we understand the value of developing a team with different perspectives, educational backgrounds, and life experiences. We prioritize diversity within our team, and we welcome candidates from all gender identities, castes, religious practices, sexual orientations, and abilities – among many others. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply for positions at Noora Health.
HOW TO APPLY
Email the following materials with the subject line Design Manager to firstname.lastname@example.org
● A one-page cover letter and updated resume including languages spoken and relevant experiences.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com