A Digital content specialist will be responsible for developing and executing content to support digital platforms. As a part of I-PAC’s Content Team, the candidate will be required to research and define desired target audiences, manage the content creation and publish processes, and monitor consumer and content metrics.
You must have a keen eye for detail and be highly creative. A skilled content specialist should be an expert storyteller and possess excellent knowledge of consumer and content trends. You will provide and enforce consistent, content creation support across a variety of formats (e.g., Creatives, infographics, blog posts, videos). You will collaborate with colleagues to ideate on content development strategy and review content prior to publication. As a Digital Content Specialist, you are expected to have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment, solving complex problems on an everyday basis, and the tenacity to survive tight deadlines.
- Manage and design campaign content at a massive scale and engage millions of people through digital channels.
- Excellent knowledge in developing tailored campaigns for external outreach.
- Content creation for campaign pages, banners, and other social media assets as needed through primary and secondary research.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Liaison with field teams to ensure complete synchronization between field activity and digital operations.
- Keep up with all political developments and suggest campaign interventions as and when required.
- This role has the potential to evolve as a Content Lead basis the performance in the active an campaign.
- Postgraduate or Graduate from premier institutes
- Must have good proficiency in Telugu, both reading and writing
- Professionals with minimum 2 years of experience in managing digital campaigns and/or content creation
- Excellent knowledge about developing tailored campaigns for external outreach
- Understanding of social media platforms and digital best practices, SEO and web traffic metrics, experience with video content creation and storyboarding
- Strong analytical skills and creative thinking
- Ability to prioritize work under pressure and willingness to work for longer durations
- Knowledge of digital analytics tools like Google Analytics, Twitter Analytics etc.
- Hands-on experience with google and Facebook products for reporting and measuring KPIs.
- Experience with visual communication principles.
Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Bihar, Meghalaya, Assam, Tripura
To apply for this job please visit www.indianpac.com.