Indian Political Action Committee (I-PAC) is seeking professionals who can play a pivotal role in election campaigns and participatory democracy by solving traditional and complex problems using new-age analytical tools and algorithms. In I-PAC, Data Analytics is responsible for working advanced survey analytics, Social Media Analytics, Data Management -Engineering Solutions, Machine Learning, Advanced Analytical, and Statistical Modelling. We deal with datasets from multiple domains, including electoral, demographic, census, social media, mobile apps, campaign websites, and many other datasets to analyze, infer, and help in decision-making to guide our efforts in modernizing political campaigning in India.
- Develop advanced algorithms that solve problems of large dimensionality in a computationally efficient and statistically effective manner
- Execute and teach application of statistical and data mining techniques (e.g., hypothesis testing, machine learning, and retrieval processes) on large, unstructured data sets to identify trends, figures, and other relevant information
- Visualize the analyses and datasets using data visualization tools (Tableau or Power-BI or Qlikview)
- Manage analytics projects to extract and analyze data into actionable insights
- Lead and manage project teams of Data analysts
- Implementing ETL process(s) across on-premises and cloud architectures
- Graduate/Postgraduate in Statistics/Mathematics/Economics/Engineering or equivalent analytical discipline from top tier institute
- Minimum 1 year of experience in data science and use of statistical methodologies
- Minimum 1 year of experience developing machine learning, including familiarity with techniques in clustering, regression, optimization, recommendation, neural networks, and others.
- Minimum 1 year of strong quantitative and analytical skills with experience with data science and analytics tools, such as Python, R, Scala, advanced SQL, Tableau, and PowerBI
- Strong knowledge of the sampling, selection biases, and normalization techniques
- Good communication and presentation skills to convey insights and results to non-expert
- Experience in secondary level research and extracting data from multiple sources
- Applies scripting / programming skills to assemble various types of source data (unstructured, semi-structured, and structured) into well-prepared data sets with multiple levels of granularity
- Experience working on sentiment analysis using NLP and other techniques
- Experience in Django/Flask framework is preferred
- Experience in database design and ERD
Across India, Hyderabad
To apply for this job please visit www.indianpac.com.