Website U&I Trust
You’re the voice for U&I across all our social media channels. You look for opportunities to spiral our reach follower base. You have the eye for developing and maintaining a stunning image for brand U&I, both offline and online.
- Build and maintain our social media presence across all digital channels including creating campaign calendars, timely posting and writing captions.
- Plan digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email and social media
- Pitch brand stories, across a range of platforms, to promote brand presence and improve engagement
- Measure and report the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor follower reviews.
- Develop a public relations strategy, complete with goals and budget. Seek new opportunities for PR, marketing and advertising.
- Build, collaborate and maintain relationships with a wide array of PR, media and publishing networks.
- Form, train and collaborate with Media Mavericks U&I’s Center & Community Story building team, to ensure impactful stories are built and featured consistently on social media.
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications.
- Find new vendors, budget and execute the printing of U&I merchandise.
Must Haves :
- Bachelor’s/Masters degree in Public Relations,Digital Marketing or related field.
- 1-3 proven working experience in digital marketing and PR.
- Can build, lead and collaborate with other teams.
- Excellent communication skills to pitch ideas and strategies.
- Excellent writing skills to craft captions for social media posts.
- Hands-on experience in content and calendar management.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email,social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital strategies that engage,inform and motivate
To apply for this job please visit ui.talentlyft.com.