Website Helpage India
Location: Chandigarh, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Bengaluru, Mumbai, Raipur & Guwahati
- Graduate in Public Health/ Social Work /business management/ Rural Health Management or other related disciplines
- Good written and verbal communication skills to communicate with internal and external stakeholders in English
- Lead the team consisting of district coordinators in the state.
- To liaise and communicate with district authorities along with district coordinators for project implementation.
- Plan activities in coordination with concerned district authorities and donor’s team with specific focus on vulnerable groups and hard to reach areas.
- Monitor the project progress and plan for course correction.
- Monitor android application of vaccination data entry (Mform) and quality of the report.
- Prepare reports of the state progress and present in review meetings weekly/monthly for the donor.
- Collate weekly/monthly excel and narrative reports for the Project Coordinator at HelpAge-Head officer for national report to the donor.
- Coordinate with communication and other functional teams of HelpAge in the execution of the project.
- Coordinate with district coordinators to ensure project is implemented as per the protocol and reported on time without errors.
- Review and closely monitor the Budget Vs Expenditure and assist in financial reporting
- Travel as and when required between one or multiple states
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in leading teams in completing community-based projects and liaising with stakeholders, especially district level officials.
- Project management including financial management
- Understanding of outreach programs and health care delivery system
- Proficient in MS Office package.
- Experience of implementing similar project will be desirable.
Remuneration will be as per HelpAge India’s overall salary structure. The interested candidates should apply at email@example.com or send their detailed CV within 15 days at the following address: HR Department HelpAge India, C-14, Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi-110016
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org