Website ERM - Environmental Resources Management
ERM is seeking a Senior SAP EHS Developer and Consultant in India to join our global Digital Services business. At ERM, we offer a robust combination of deep EHS&S experience together with broad environmental management information solution expertise. Our EMIS services span the entire information management life cycle, from assisting clients with information solutions portfolio assessment, strategy, technology evaluation and planning, to designing, testing and implementing enterprise-wide systems and innovative technologies.
ERM has enduring values, which are fundamental to our business conduct. We are passionate about our people, their safety, well-being and development. ERMers take accountability, are client focused, and collaborate with colleagues across geographies. If you share our values, believe in sustainability and are motivated by opportunities to shape, build, and contribute to a team that makes a real impact to our client’s businesses, ERM is the right place for you. We offer a flexible working environment and competitive salary.
As a Senior SAP EHS Developer and Consultant on our team, you will be a valuable asset amongst a diverse team of professionals striving to address business growth, daily business operations and environmental issues. You will work within an environment that promotes proactive cooperation and motivates individuals to maintain a positive attitude in order to consistently deliver quality services and technical solutions.
SAP EHS Technical (ABAP) Developer:
Competent RICEFW technical (ABAP) solution development experience in both ECC and S4 HANA in SAP EHSM, logistics and supply chain applications.
- Experience in SAP technical ABAP development in one or more core SAP modules from Master Data, Order Management, Procurement, Supply Chain; specializing in integrating with SAP EHS PC.
- Experience in SAP technical ABAP development in one or more EHS adjacent modules including Recipe Development (RD), Global Trade Services (GTS), Recycle Administration (REA), etc.
- Exposure to SAP technical ABAP development in one or more SAP EHSM modules including IM, MoC, EM, H&S and Risk Assessment
- SAP application integration to core ERP and third party systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Engineering, or related discipline.
- 5 – 10 years of experience implementing SAP solutions in a mid – senior technical role.
- Deep technical knowledge and experience in SAP EHS Product Compliance suite (ECC and S4 HANA) is required; Knowledge of SAP EHS data model, tables, enhancement methods & configuration is an essential.
- 3 – 5 full life cycle global SAP EHS implementations including hands-on design and development.
- Skilled and experienced in implementing solutions using WebDynpro, Reports, Enhancements, Object Oriented programming, BADI, User-exits, Smart Forms, SAP Script, ALE/EDI IDOCs, SOAP/REST Web Services, WebDynpro Applications, Fiori, Optimized Database programming etc., is an added benefit.
- Strong experience with SAP implementation methodologies and modern software development methodologies.
- Advanced understanding of software test methodologies, and experience with testing automation tools is a plus.
- Exposure to several SAP modules and ability to create test data in Sales & Distribution, Materials Management, and Manufacturing are an advantage.
Who We Are:
As the largest global pure play sustainability consultancy, we partner with the world’s leading organizations, creating innovative solutions to sustainability challenges and unlocking commercial opportunities that meet the needs of today while preserving opportunity for future generations.
At ERM we know that creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive work environment is an essential part of making our company a great place to build a career. We also see our diversity as a strength that helps us create better solutions for our clients. Our diverse team of world-class experts supports clients across the breadth of their organizations to operationalize sustainability, underpinned by our deep technical expertise in addressing their environmental, health, safety, risk and social issues. We call this capability our “boots to boardroom” approach for its comprehensive service model that allows ERM to develop strategic and technical solutions that advance objectives on the ground or at the executive level.
Please submit your resume and brief cover letter.
ERM welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
ERM is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
ERM does not accept recruiting agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, ERM employees or any other company location. ERM is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Thank you for your interest in ERM!
To apply for this job please visit erm.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.