Website ERM - Environmental Resources Management
In support of our effort to develop sustainability solutions for SAP, ERM is seeking a SAP BTP (Business Technology Platform) Integration UI/UX Developer based in India to join out global Digital Services business. At ERM, we offer a robust combination of deep EHS&S experience together with broad SAP solution expertise. Our services span the entire information management life cycle, from assisting clients with information solutions portfolio assessment, strategy, technology evaluation and planning, to designing, testing and implementing enterprise-wide systems and innovative technologies.
ERM has enduring values, which are fundamental to our business conduct. We are passionate about our people, their safety, well-being and development. ERMers take accountability, are client focused, and collaborate with colleagues across geographies. If you share our values, believe in sustainability and are motivated by opportunities to shape, build, and contribute to a team that makes a real impact to our client’s businesses, ERM is the right place for you. We offer a flexible working environment and competitive salary.
As a Consultant on our team, you will be a valuable asset amongst a diverse team of professionals striving to address business growth, daily business operations and environmental issues. You will work within an environment that promotes proactive cooperation and motivates individuals to maintain a positive attitude in order to consistently deliver quality services and technical solutions.
As SAP Cloud and Integration developers, we look forward to your contribution with the analysis, design, development, and implementation of enterprise solutions on SAP BTP. Below are the key roles and responsibilities of the role:
- Attend technical / architecture design review meetings and help design high-performance, scalable, reliable, and secure enterprise solutions.
- Demonstrate excellent quality, design, development & delivery skills.
- Create maintainable, adaptable, scalable, defect-free code using software development best practices and coding standards
- Work on multiple projects/initiatives in parallel, and deliver on a tight schedule.
- Collaborate and work multi-functionally with various teams across different time zones.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or equivalent.
- SAP BTP (Cloud Foundry) hands-on experience required.
- SAP Business Technology Platform (Cloud) required.
- SAP CAP – Cloud Application Programming Model, SAP Business Application Studio (BAS), GIT, DevOps, Node.js, MicroService Architecture experience
- Experience with modern web technologies (SAP UI5, Fiori, Node.js) + Full-stack development
5+ years of hands-on experience with cloud solutions; preferable with SAP BTP / SCP while working on building cloud-native applications and building integrations with on-premise systems
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a developer-at-heart demeanor; passion for rapid prototyping
- Strong technical background and deep knowledge in software development and architecture, Microservices, and event-driven architectures
- Knowledge of HANA Cloud is a plus.
- Excellent business communication skills, written and verbal.
Who We Are:
As the largest global pure play sustainability consultancy, we partner with the world’s leading organizations, creating innovative solutions to sustainability challenges and unlocking commercial opportunities that meet the needs of today while preserving opportunity for future generations.
At ERM we know that creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive work environment is an essential part of making our company a great place to build a career. We also see our diversity as a strength that helps us create better solutions for our clients. Our diverse team of world-class experts supports clients across the breadth of their organizations to operationalize sustainability, underpinned by our deep technical expertise in addressing their environmental, health, safety, risk and social issues. We call this capability our “boots to boardroom” approach for its comprehensive service model that allows ERM to develop strategic and technical solutions that advance objectives on the ground or at the executive level.
Please submit your resume and brief cover letter.
ERM welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
ERM is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
ERM does not accept recruiting agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, ERM employees or any other company location. ERM is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Thank you for your interest in ERM!
To apply for this job please visit erm.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.