Website Doctors For You
Minimum Qualifications: MSW/MPH candidate will be preferred. | MSW/MPH candidate will be preferred.
Motihari (Purba Champaran) | Muzaffarpur | Madhubani | Darbhanga | Sitamadhi | Begusarai | Siwan | Paschim Champaran | Vaishal | Samastipur
Number of Vacancies: 10
Major Duties and Responsibilities :
• Leading and managing the district team in implementation of the project activities as per the guidelines and action plan.
• Developing field level strategies and alignment with overall project objectives with an initiative geared towards operational excellence.
• Preparation of work plan, budget forecast and management of budget allocation as per the project activities and guidelines.
• Ensuring effective finance and Human Resource management as per the planned activities.
• Facilitating in monitoring and periodic review of partnerships with different stakeholders.
• Establishing linkages and strengthen networking and liaison with government health departments, private health care providers and other stakeholders to foster support for effective implementation of the project deliverables.
• Managing project deliverables within stipulated deadlines and monitor engagement Health for all activities with private and public sector.
• Submitting reports and participate in the meeting periodically as per project requirement.
• Ensuring confidentiality and security of the program data and information.
• Any other task / duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor
Mail your Cover Letter and CV with Subject line “District Coordinator – Name – Preferred district – Qualification/Experience” to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com