Website Smile Foundation
Location: Mel Garo Hills
Experience: Min 2- 5 yrs
Role: Fixed Term Employee
About Smile Foundation:
Smile Foundation is a non-governmental organization based in New Delhi, India. It was established in 2002 and benefitting over 15,00,000 underprivileged children, youth, women and their families every year, through 400 live welfare projects on subjects such as education, healthcare, youth employability and women empowerment, across 25 states of India. Adopting a life cycle approach to development, Smile Foundation focuses its interventions on children, their families and the community.
Specialist Doctor-Quality Control
1. Diagnose the patients and provide the prescription as per the requirement at respective Units.
2. Carry out the Point of care test.
3 Assist the SoW Team to develop the technical content for Health checkup camps, meetings, Orientation Training Camps, IEC Activities whenever required.
4. The doctor will check the quality of consultations
5. The doctor will conduct field visits as required to the various SoW units.
6. Conduct the ANC and PNC checkups on regular basis provide consultations.
7. Individual Counseling of the patients.
8. Conduct awareness sessions with the field team.
9. Refer the patients as per the requirement to the hire facilities.
10. Assist the team to generate the monthly medicine requirement as per the disease burden and patient type.
11. The doctor will also formulate/ frame any research activity related to Health Department annually
12. Carry out any other related work as instructed by HO when required.
13. Keeping the team motivated for the project’s success.
14. To keep strong retention and create a pool of medical proxies to utilize during the absence of regular staff.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
To know more, please visit: www.smilefoundationindia.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com