Website Wadhwani Foundation
Position Name: Director – WO Content (S1)
Work Location: Delhi
Department: W Opportunity, India
About Wadhwani Foundation (www.wfglobal.org):
Mission: Accelerating economic development in emerging economies through high-value job creation Objectives: Enabling the creation of 10M jobs and placement of 25M by 2030 across 20-25 emerging economies.
Wadhwani Foundation is a not-for-profit with the primary mission of accelerating economic development in emerging economies by driving large-scale job creation through entrepreneurship, innovation and skills development. Founded in 2000 by Silicon Valley entrepreneur, Dr. Romesh Wadhwani, today the Foundation is scaling impact in 25 countries across Asia, Africa, and Latin America through various Initiatives. More details on the various programs at the end of the document.
The Role Context: This role will be responsible for developing, monitoring and evaluating content for all of WO programs globally and will drive the learning experience of the learner to highest satisfaction levels. He/she will capture customer feedback and drive learnings to improve the prepositions of the vertical.
- Researching the job roles, identify what works for the audience & delivery channels, and prioritizing for the Opportunity Program.
- Develop yearly build plans for the content development that is research based.
- Craft content vision (short to long term) and frameworks and convert that into a concrete strategy
- Identify relevant pedagogy basis target segment, content module, etc.
- Design relevant assessments and incorporate into the curriculum
- Identify, on-board and manage content partners (industry & academia) and formulate content design boards for various job roles.
- Effectively plan and lead content team to implement the solution design in the development cycle.
- Work with field teams to implement the products as designed. This includes conducting training for field teams and conducting TTT for implementation by site faculties.
- Monitor progress of content development from the standpoint of overall build plan.
- Monitor implementation of products in the field. Create a feedback channel to constantly get feedback from the field and use that for improvements for the products.
- Collaborate with the Product/Platform team to host all the content on the learning platform.
- Quality test the finalized content and delivery
- On time closure of issues raised by customers (internal & external)
Promote usage through various channels, like:
o Propagate usage in various industry forums and industry associations like CII, FICCI etc.
o Write news article about the solutions and our case studies showing results.
o Work with relevant central, state and other level of governments and government bodies to promote the usage in public institutions.
o Work with private training providers to get them to adopt this content for their students by facilitating integration of our products into their courses.
o Train the trainers, Teachers and Principals of the schools, community colleges and other institutes on how to integrate our product for the best results.
Skills & Experience:
- Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree minimum. MA preferred
- Minimum 10 years of experience in learning space (Pedagogy, Methodology, E learning content & training) or curating and creation of modules in content and LMS companies
- Should have experience in instructional design, quality assurance, scripting and voice over
- Content Dev life cycle management
- Strong story-telling tool-kit
- Tools and framework designing for delivery expertise, assessment creation and curation, feedback designing and incorporation expertise
- Simulation creation and implementation
- Analytical testing like k-tests, etc.
- Experience in developing eLearning titles is a mandate
- Strong content vendors & education partners management skills
- 3 Years of experience in driving teams to objectives
- Excellent leadership and project management skills
- Great command over written and oral communication
- Strategic thinking, problems solving, critical thinking and collaboration skills
Various Programs at Wadhwani Foundation:
1. Wadhwani Advantage: Accelerating the growth of tens of thousands of SMEs by providing personalized, on-demand knowledge and consulting resources through an AI-enabled mobile platform to create millions of new jobs.
2. Wadhwani Entrepreneur: Inspiring, educating, and enabling Startup entrepreneurs
- Wadhwani Venture Fastrack: Maximizes success rates of early-stage startups with enhanced business traction and funding opportunities
- Wadhwani NEN: Empowers students with knowledge and skills through Courses and Startup Labs to create high-potential startups
- Wadhwani Inspire: Establishes a nationwide culture of entrepreneurship
3. Wadhwani Opportunity: Empowering millions of students with 21st century employability skills that drive family supporting wages.
4. Wadhwani AI (a partner program): A first-of-its-kind AI research institute in the world – a non-profit dedicated exclusively to applying AI for social good.
5. Wadhwani Catalyst: Invest in high quality entrepreneurs with scalable business models across emerging markets, with a focus in India. The fund will catalyse businesses across sectors, with the overall objective of accelerating economic development by creating livelihoods/ jobs.
6. Wadhwani Institute of Technology and Policy (WITP): Support government and civil society at large with the dual mission of – (1) Providing information, insights, and recommendations for the application of technology for policy making, policy implementation, and policy outcomes measurement. (2) Creating a Technology-focused Training Academy for upskilling policy makers, bureaucrats and technocrats with relevant technologies and the application of the same to their respective ministries and missions.
To apply for this job please visit careers.wfglobal.org.