Website Dr. Reddy's Foundation
Dr. Reddy’s Foundation (DRF) is a not-for-profit organization, focused on enhancing the dignity and well-being of socially and economically vulnerable people. We empower communities through improved education, health, livelihood, and climate action outcomes.
About the Program
GROW is our skill development initiative for young Indians from low-income households. GROW centers address the vast disconnect between the demand and supply of skilled human resources. A 60-days training program on Core Employability Skills like communicative English, digital literacy, and aptitude ensures that there is a significant skill shift among trainees. Trainees are provided with placement opportunities after the training.
1. Training aspirants on an integrated module (English Grammar + Spoken English + MS Office + Basic Mathematics + Soft skills + Work readiness – all session material will be provided)
2. Publishing and following the Training plan/calendar of the center.
3. Support in conducting assessments of the aspirants.
4. Post-placement counselling of aspirants
5. Networking with guest lecturers/industry, to arrange field visits as part of the sector Readiness module
6. Handholding aspirants at the workplace (for a short duration) after placement.
7. Supporting center in other works as and when required.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.