Website Dr. Reddy's Foundation
About DRF: Dr. Reddy’s Foundation (DRF) is a not-for-profit organization, focused on enhancing the dignity and well-being of socially and economically vulnerable people. We empower communities through improved education, health, livelihood, and climate action outcomes.
- Receiving new employees to the organization (arranging for a designated log-in, workstation, email address, etc in coordination with other respective departments before the employee joins)
- Coordinating and ensuring the Induction / Orientation schedule and Onboarding formalities are prepared and ready before the employee’s joining date.
- Coordinating and blocking calendars of all stakeholders and ensuring there are no gaps in the schedule.
Documentation, Issuance of letters and Report generation
- Ensuring due diligence of required documents and approvals before issuing letters to employees
- Preparing employee letters on different subjects like transfers, deputation, change of reporting, others and ensuring to send it to the concerned employee well in time.
- Keeping track, collating and preparing weekly/fortnightly/monthly inputs on key parameters in HR.
- Maintaining and ensuring to update all common HR records and database on a regular note.
- Maintaining records of employees (both current and previous) by following a methodical filing and retrieval system.
- Performing file audits at regular intervals to ensure that all required employee documentation is updated.
Support for Payroll and Compliance
- Coordinating with program centers across the country and preparing a validated and consolidated attendance sheet by the 24th of every month.
- Supporting the Payroll SPOC in HR in preparing the monthly payroll advice
- Consolidating and share data on monthly resignations and other needful data as per requirements.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.