Website Grameen Foundation India
Position: Executive / Sr. Executive – HR & Administration – (Full Time)
Location: Gurgaon, India
Date of Joining: Immediate
About the Organization: Grameen Foundation India (GFI), a wholly owned subsidiary of Grameen Foundation USA works with the mission to enable the poor, especially the women, to create a world without poverty and hunger. GFI’s program portfolio spans the sectors of financial inclusion, livelihoods and women’s economic empowerment. GFI is particularly recognized for its work on deploying cutting edge digital platforms and solutions to solve the most pressing problems faced by the poor and vulnerable.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Recruitment: Facilitate the hiring of qualified job applicants for open positions; collaborate with departmental heads to understand skills and competencies required for openings. Identify future staffing needs
- Ensure smooth On-boarding and Induction of new employees
- Attendance Management
- Maintain employee records
- Performance appraisal Management
- Handling Office Administration
- Grievance Handling
- Perform other duties as assigned by Head Human Resource
Skills & Competencies Required:
- Graduate/ post graduate in management
- 3 to 5 years of experience in HR & Administration
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- High degree of proficiency in MS Office
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy and confidentiality
- Strong negotiation capabilities, interpersonal skill, positive attitude, proactive, energetic, hardworking, self-motivated, assertive, articulate and must be a highly committed individual
- Additional Comment: The above job description is not intended as, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made in appropriate circumstances.
Compensation: GFSI offers a competitive compensation package.
How to apply: Interested candidates may apply by sending their updated resumes, letter of motivation, current and expected compensation and earliest start date to email@example.com mentioning “Executive/Sr. Executive – HR & Administration” in the subject line.
Grameen Foundation is an equal opportunity employer and encourages female candidates to apply.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org