Website Education Initiatives
Role and Responsibilities
- To train teachers and program facilitators on teaching computer and computer programming basics to students
- To implement a bridge course for students of 6-9 to learn the basics of programming in code.org
- To translate CS content/instructions (text or videos) from English to Telugu in a way students can comprehend
- To introduce programming basics in the curriculum of government schools in Telangana
- Prepare project progress report on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
- Maintaining records of Tasks, Issues, Bugs, and interactions.
- Supervising the school/Center in-charge/Volunteers/Coordinator and getting regular updates on progress from the assigned schools.
- Provide required support to teachers and students through training and handholding
- Ensure project deliverables are met on time with high qualit
- Conduct and facilitate schools visits for funder, government officials, and EI team members
- Must have good communication skills in Telugu and English
- Must be passionate towards computer/digital literacy among students
- Excellent organizational skills including the ability to swiftly paraphrase, prepare timelines for deliverables
- Must be graduated in Computer Science/Information Technology/Computer Application etc.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in a government department
- Experience with project management tools such as Zoho Projects
- Understanding of assessments/education sector/public policy in India
- Data-driven and experience with reporting on and analysing large data banks
To apply for this job please visit www.ei.study.