Website Aga Khan Rural Support Program
Position: FPO – Manager
Location : Muzaffarpur, Bihar
Education : B.Sc. Agriculture, MBA-Rural Management/Development, Agribusiness, & Allied Technical Qualification
Experience: Min 3 -5 years experience in development sector particularly one year experience in FPO/Community Institutions
Skills & Competencies required:
- In depth Understanding of FPO and related aspects
- In depth understanding of monitoring, evaluations and reporting functions especially in context of FPO
- Good training and Facilitation Skills
- Good Liasion Skill
- Marketing Skills
- Experience in Agriculture , Marketing , FPO and Capacity Building
- Fluency in both oral and written communication in English & Hindi
- Lead and Manage Selection, monitoring and evaluation of new and existing FPO
- Generating awareness, mobilizing women farmers, organizing and incorporating the FPO
- Creating business for the farmers Producers Company and managing it successfully and profitably
- Providing support for the functioning of the FPO as per the guidelines of the producer company
- Develop Business development plan and detailed road map of FPOs
- Mobilizing resources for the Producer Company & Implement the same
- Ensure an Increase in top- line (Business turnover) and bottom line (Net profit) of the company
- Facilitating and strengthening of FPO and Its operation
- Building linkages with stakeholders relevant for FPO ecosystem (Banks/NABARD/ SFAC/District and Block Line departments)
- Documenting of Progress & Presenting in relevant forums
- Establishing system and processes for updating MIS and accounts, statutory audits and finance management
- Facilitating processes and develop systems for regular board meetings, statutory compliances and other governance procedures duly following the best practices
- Setting systems for input procurement and distribution, output aggregation, and training farmers on primary processing such as grading, sorting & Packaging
- Ensuring timely collection of programme data and maintain of MIS.
- Preparation of quarterly/half yearly/annual reports of CBBO Project.
- Ensuring maintain of all documentation related to the CBBO Project.
- Any other responsibilities as may be deemed necessary for the role
To apply for this job please visit www.akrspindia.org.in.