Website Aga Khan Rural Support Program
Position: Programme Specialist (Agriculture)
Location : Sendhwa (Barwani), Madhya Pradesh
Education : : B.Sc. Agriculture/M.Sc Agriculture/Agriculture Engineering or PG Diploma in Rural Management/Development
Over 3 years experience of grass root agriculture extension work
Skills & Competencies required:
- Strong practical and theoretical knowledge around sustainable agriculture, natural farming, horticulture, and forestry.
- Knowledge around climate proofing intervention and watershed development
- Competency in managing the project in totality and independently. Financial management of project would be needed.
- Having field level project implementation experience in natural resources, and agriculture sectors.
- Strong report writing and presentation skills.
- Competent in dealing with Funding and Government agencies.
- Good analytical skills.
- Understanding of monitoring and evaluation frameworks.
- Manage a large multi-location project activities on sustainable agriculture, watershed intervention, forestry, climate proofing intervention and clean energy.
- Project planning, technical input in agriculture intervention, cost-estimates, implementation management, quality assurance, monitoring, reporting and government liaison
- Preparing and submitting high quality project progress reports.
- Piloting new approaches and technologies in Agriculture sector.
- Substantial amount of time is expected to be spent in the field to manage agriculture and NRM programs.
- Project financial/budget planning and progress analysis, variance report
- Travel to field locations for monitoring and supervision
- Any other task assigned by AKRSP (I) management.
To apply for this job please visit www.akrspindia.org.in.