Website Wadhwani Foundation
About Wadhwani Foundation (www.wfglobal.org):
Mission: Accelerating economic development in emerging economies through high-value job creation
Objectives: Enabling the creation of 10M jobs and placement of 25M by 2030 across 20-25 emerging economies. Wadhwani Foundation is a not-for-profit with the primary mission of accelerating economic development in emerging economies by driving large-scale job creation through entrepreneurship, innovation and skills development. Founded in 2000 by Silicon Valley entrepreneur, Dr. Romesh Wadhwani, today the Foundation is scaling impact in 25 countries across Asia, Africa, and Latin America through various Initiatives. More details on the various programs at the end of the document.
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
- Good knowledge of data structures and algorithm
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a similar field.
- Previous experience working as a react.js developer.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest is plus
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software is must
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
To apply for this job please visit careers.wfglobal.org.