Website Wadhwani Foundation
About Wadhwani Foundation (www.wfglobal.org):
Mission: Accelerating economic development in emerging economies through high-value job creation Objectives: Enabling the creation of 10M jobs and placement of 25M by 2030 across 20-25 emerging economies
Wadhwani Foundation is a not-for-profit with the primary mission of accelerating economic development in emerging economies by driving large-scale job creation through entrepreneurship, innovation and skills development. Founded in 2000 by Silicon Valley entrepreneur, Dr. Romesh Wadhwani, today the Foundation is scaling impact in 25 countries across Asia, Africa, and Latin America through various Initiatives. More details on the various programs at the end of the document.
The Role Context: As part of the WE Team, you will build and manage networks of mentors, experts, advisors, consultants and start-up service providers for 360 degrees support to the start-ups that are part of WE Programs. You will need to conduct calls / send emails / connect via social media to generate leads of mentors/advisors, schedule “first meetings” for on-boarding them onto the WE platform, map and connect them with startups, ensure mentoring engagement between the startup and the mentors, conduct feedback surveys and course-correct as required.
· Oversee outreach, selection and onboarding efforts of mentors. Grow and manage the network of mentors and effectively engage the community for all WE programs.
· Communicate with potential mentors/advisors, via tele prospecting and emailing to generate interest and create rapport;
· Follow up on email marketing, advertising campaigns to warm leads.
· Mapping of relevant mentors to the startups and connecting them on the WE platform.
· Research and discover methods to increase mentor-mentee engagement
· Monitoring and tracking data and ensuring effective mentoring sessions between the startups and the Mentors;
· Taking periodic feedbacks from both mentors and startups and course-correct the process/engagements based on the feedback, as required.
· Key element of the role will be to support the buildout of the WE technology platform by onboarding and building a community of ecosystem partners and peer-peer networks to support start-up needs;
· Organize community building activities/meetups to build interest among the ecosystem mentors to connect and collaborate for WE Programs and startup support.
Key Performance Indicators:
· Sourcing and on-boarding Mentors & Experts on the WE Platform – 200 Mentors
· Engagement of Mentors with start-ups – min 4 mentoring sessions per start-ups
· Conduct events, activities and Masterclasses for engaging the mentor and startup community – 2 per Month
To apply for this job please visit careers.wfglobal.org.