Website Save Life Foundation
Strategy & Planning
• Appreciate and align to the larger purpose of SLF and be driven by it
• Write clean, secure, test-driven, easily maintainable, and modular codes.
• Design, develop, and deploy enterprise software solutions by analyzing information needs and working with product managers, UX designers, and end-users.
• Write performant, maintainable code to handle heavy data loads and user traffic.
• Participation in development lifecycle tasks such as task estimation and sprint planning.
• Work both independently and in a team environment and produce quality code that is maintainable to meet goals and deadlines.
• Develop and maintain cutting-edge web-based PHP applications.
• Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post-launch support.
• Develop and maintain WordPress/Squarespace/Ghost applications.
• The candidate shall submit a monthly progress report and cost optimisation report.
• Develop and maintain the SaveLIFE Foundation official websites.
• Manage the IT infrastructure of our organization.
• Develop and maintain the crash database system.
• Develop and maintain CMS for Technical Support Unit.
• Perform other related tasks/assignments as assigned by the Supervisor.
Process Improvement, Learning & Development
• Take initiative to learn new developments / innovations
• Contribute new ideas to strengthen the solution
• Support and provide necessary information to plan & propose additional interventions on the roadways
• Make maximum use of Technology in the departmental processes
• Actively participate in organization initiatives, planning and review discussions
• Adhere to timelines of performance appraisals
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or other relevant field will be preferred.
- Strong knowledge of WordPress, relational databases, tools, and PHP will be an asset.
- 5 years’ experience building scalable backend applications using Excellent PHP skills. (Candidate should have created a website. Portfolio with source code needs to be submitted).
- Experience in developing highly scalable, fault-tolerant, distributed backend services over LAMP
- Experience in working with at least one PHP framework (CakePHP, Laravel, etc.).
- Experience in designing RESTful APIs, OAuth, and services.
- Experience with test-driven / behaviour-driven development using automated testing tools.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools, like Git or Bitbucket.
- Experience with graphic design and illustration tools such as Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, etc., would be a bonus.
Key Behavioural attributes
o Building Trust & Relationships
o Impact & Influence
o Planning & Organizing
o Learning Orientation
o Analytical Thinking
Adherence to Core Values of SLF
o Mutual Respect
o Spirit of Public Service
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.