What we’re looking for
We are looking for a Head of Brand and Communications who will not only execute in the trenches, but also provide strategic leadership, from a market and product perspective, to our management team.Our ideal candidate has a solid Marketing background and work experience managing a variety of promotional projects end-to-end, including paid advertising campaigns and digital marketing techniques.This person will oversee internal Marketing teams and also should be able to play a significant role shaping the company’s strategic planning. here.
- Creating a Marketing Strategy and Plan
- Designing, planning, and executing effective marketing campaigns in line with the plan & determining and implementing metrics to measure campaign effectiveness
- Building Brand Awareness and generating innovative ideas to promote Brand/Product
- Creating content strategies based on business objectives, category focus, and audience segments across all channels (online/offline/social)
- Designing and coordinating promotional campaigns, PR, and other marketing efforts across channels (digital, press, etc.)
- Managing and reviewing the marketing budget
- Build, manage and coach a high-performing marketing team and ensuring effective coordination with other teams.
- Keeping updated on market trends & competitor strategies.
- Managing and reviewing Marketing budget.
- Previous working experience in a similar space for 8+ years
- You have a good knowledge across marketing, including brand marketing, PR, content management, digital marketing & performance marketing
- You have a degree in Marketing, Business Administration or similar relevant field
- You have excellent written & verbal communication skills and are comfortable dealing with the media.
- You are adept at building relationships, liaising with multiple stakeholders, and thrive in matrix environments.
- You are a strong leader who has built, scaled, and led high-performing marketing teams.
- You are a strategic thinker & problem solver with the ability to be hands-on.
Industry standard basis experience
iDreamCareer is India’s leading EdTech venture recognized as World’s top 200 Edtech companies by ASUGSV Summit 2020 & the top 100 EdTech companies in South Asia by Holon IQ 2020. It works with high school & undergrad college students via its full-stack career guidance product that includes content on careers, colleges, exams, scholarships, psychometric assessment tools & one-on-one live counselling.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Our company embraces diversity in all of its forms and fosters an inclusive environment for all people to do the best work of their lives with us.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender, identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Include the role’s title in your subject line (Important)
- Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you’ve built and done.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com