Website Green Yatra
At Green Yatra, our team is made up of people from a range of backgrounds, but we all share one value – a passion for the betterment of the environment. Are you interested in a career where you can use your skills to give back to the community? Passionate about making a difference to our environment?
We are looking for skilled and passionate individuals to join our team at Green Yatra.
Please read the Job description and other details carefully before filling the form.
A. Location: Mumbai
B. Qualification: BBA/MBA/B. Com/M.Com/ Management studies/ Other relevant qualification.
C. Experience: 3 to 6 years
D. Desirable Skills:
- Managing overall administrative activities for the office.
- Planning and coordinate administrative procedures & systems and devising ways to streamline processes.
- Ensures a safe, secure, and well-maintained facility that meets environmental, health, and security standards.
- Aligning staff to business objectives, recruiting the right talent, enhancing staff performance, supporting employee development.
- Planning strategic HR initiatives, running orientation and onboarding processes, designing succession plans, managing internships, updating policies and practices.
- Manages inbound calls & mails and route them to concern department or person. Engaging with heads of department.
- Good communication skills, MS Office.
- General office duties as required
E. What Green Yatra can offer you:
- A competitive remuneration package.
- A challenging, flexible, compassionate and employee-oriented work environment.
- A chance to be a part of one of the leading NGOs in India and expand your knowledge and skills in the world of sustainable growth and development.
Rs. Salary no bar for right candidate meaning
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.